dinsdag 15 september 2009

something like that....... just like that....

out of the diary of scott hanes:
"dear diary,
  today my goofy friends nathalie and lieselot rode their rented bicycles as far from the bike store as possible before they popped their tire.  Then they called me to save the day, yet again. When will I ever stop having to be the hero in their lives.  It's okej though... when I got home, they paid me back by making me a GREAT dinner....!!!  Oh, wait... no, I cooked the dinner too.... while they took a long relaxing bath.  I hope it will work out better tomorrow. :'( Just kidding, diary.  They are really the best people ever (they are making me say this or i am in big trouble).  Sooon, and I can only imagine the joy of that day, they will be gonE!!!!  Off to San Francisco, or Las Vegas, or Chicago... ANYWHERE but here... please god help me ... save me from the agony that is Nathalie and Lieselot.(ok, mr hanes: all of our friend our reading this, so please make a bit of positive ending in your diary)  "ummmm.... er.....ok, something positive...... i know... i can do this....ummmmmmm..... well, they have really nice hair???"

Geen opmerkingen: